my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Friday, April 9, 2010
about:
author:name here
The world does not revolve around anyoneMy phrase for this month..My head is aching like super hard right now..The week is rather tough I just don't know..school is tough I have been flunking every tests..Just had the Literature play an it aws okay-ish laah..
Had CCA yesterday was quite tough..had to rehearse with the band members and the hall was like super hot..and we got some of the notes wrong..then I heard somebody disscussing about changing some of the notes to a higher one..freak..This week I had so many problems..I just hate it..tht is why my quote is "the world does not revolve around anyone" no matter how hard you try or how high your status is..somebody would be out there trying to discriminate you.
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here