my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
about:
author:name here
Seriously,it takes time for people to think and do some reflecting.You told me to do this thing like from Monday,you do not expect somebody to change within two days.You were my friend for two month and then you told me something like helping me to go through this dramatic point of life.How can you expext a leaf to turn over within two days by itself?If I need to reflect.You people should also think too why I have use physical actions on you?Have you asked yourself whether what you said will affect me and do something that you don't want.No offence but everbody in the people mostly put theirself as the first one on the list.You are selfish by asking me to change without even have a thorough check on what you have done.Everybody will be a given a chance in life.I do appreciate it,somebody setting me up for counselling despite the fact that I was going to go fo online one.That was a big help I would not have the guts to do it by myself.But during this period you have to let me have a space of breathing.I am suffering under this tight observation.I never meant that you should all leave me.Have you ever thought about why humans was created and why the word friendship was invented?Because humans was not meant to be perfect this was supposed to be our story our rhythm of life.If every thing was the same nobody is harsh every thing would be boring.The life would be dark you do not say hi or goodbyes,the trains are silent cos there is nothing interesting to talk about.There is no rhythm like maybe what had happened to me is just for us people who thought we would never do mkistakes to learn in life that,to err is human.You cannot expect me to change without making anymore mistakes those a re just stuff to make us better and to improve our lives.You said you would help,put me through counselling but,During the session I was forced to tell stuff that I was not supposed to tell.Then people got upset.Why can't I do something right by doing all this you are making my life miserable even more.Then after I did something wrong,you desert me without telling me,not giving me a chace to help my self who is always learning like everybody.I am not different from you people.We tend to make serious mistakes,but is it right to discriminate.I will ask myself and reflect on what is happening and you do yours.
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here