my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Saturday, April 10, 2010
about:
author:name here
I woke up to find out that something happened to my face..Im not sure but there seems to be some colour transformation to my eye..not sure if anybody can notice probably because of my crazy idea of mixing mousse and gooey lippies to create my own foundation..hehe..it was a
big mistake..okay I am so bored still have not started studying and my MYE is coming in less than a month can you like imagine that?So fast huh..okay but I am still not adapted to my new school yet..haha..lame..Yesterday tok tok with Lok Bin for thirty-five minutes poured all my problems..hope that she is getting on fine..I want to do my geo homework lah buh bye..can someone help??
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here