my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Friday, April 2, 2010
about:
Hawt Day
author:name here
Perspiration..so hawt has not been raining much this April..Just went to Geylang Serai..and it was super smelly and hot..A plus point..haha..having lunch at Hjh Maimunah was nice..food is uber!!Somehow I am just loving Traditional foodie right now!!Then after that went airport for a short while to buy chocos,giotto..mmm..
..kadang-kala kita cuma tahu menghina dan mengeji tanpa cuba untuk memahami..
..kita tahu syaitan ada di mana-mana,namun kadang-kala kita tak nampak syaitan yang bijak bersembunyi..
..kadang-kala telinga kita tak mampu mendengar jeritan jiwa kecil dari hati..
..dan ketika itulah terbitnya ruang syaitan merasuk akal dan sanubari..
Adapted from:Apo? Issue 270
Mungkinkah ini akan menjadi ajaran untuk diriku yang tidak pernah sempurna?
Wallahualam
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here