my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
about:
author:name here
Yucks..I am so disgusted by my homework..so difficult seyy..niwaes..I am having a frigging headache right now..because of the 4 o'clock alarm that was ringing and the person refuses to wake up until like about 4.15 am haha 15 minutes still really
KACAU my sleep seyy or ganggu...whatever laa..heck after six years nobody knows the real side of me..I am a real dangerous
punk..gee blogger is so kind right now cooperating with me like right now..Finally??If there were no rules probably the ruins of the world would be in my hands if only the law is not here...hmmm..haha do not bother with the crap that I am babbling about right now hahawrs..learn to read about the life of this random girl...oh gosh my complete my homework by tomorrow..target target..lucky I got no tuition whateverhaha sarcastic??nanana..yeah..whatever
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here