my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Friday, March 19, 2010
about:
author:name here
Woohoo..just have to complete my Mathematics homework and finish finish up two journal entries..what should I write about??Gosh..my history homework so difficult seyy..not going to complete it cos' she would be completing it most probably on Tuesday..still haven't done my acelearning homework lol..so fed up keeping track with all the homework..haizz..I am not ready to go back to school so sad..I want to go dig a grave then can someone help bury me??Yesterday I dreamt about having my primary six lessons..miss it so much used to complain about it but noww....but I am not planning to come back cos the principal confirm
HALAU one arr..the last time I saw all of them they sure have changed so much both mentally and physically..more prettier,mature..hmmm..guess life has just to move on from where I am right now...yawnss..lol
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here