my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
about:
author:name here
Today was
UBER AWESOME!Went to Tamp to meet to do the literature project..Then went to airport cause there was like very peaceful,then on the train Nina wanted to compare feet sizes then like she kept asking me to take out my shoe then Yi Hsuan was like,"What are you doing in the train?" then laff all the way to airport there we sat on the floor and did our work on the chair everybody was like looking at us..Nina was super loud to intimidate me..cos I kept wanting to take her sweets then afters Yi Hsuan went home cos go tuition then after that we completed the literature thing and then made some stars took some pictures for Geographt then went to Pasir Ris to take neos..then inside the machine I became super bored cos I very lazy to decorate cos I was hungry..then borrowed books for Richie Hsieh (I think?) then quick quick go McDonalds then go home..yawnss..bb:)actually I very the malas to tell you the awesome parts but it is awesome..hehe..:)
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here