my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
about:
author:name here
Someone just ruined my perfectly awesome day,if it is so hard to get your lazy,stupid fingers to type your effing keyboard,DO NOT GO HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!Have you ever know how much I can hate somebody and I would do anything to get him/her to be perished??If you still haven't figure out there here I am telling you easy??If you exist over here to like make me lose my nerves and do things you never want anybody to do to you I have only two words to tell you..GET LOST!!!I do not hate people very easily and get pissed off very easily..but tell me it takes two hands to clap..seriously..
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here