my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
about:
New Blog
author:name here
I decide to create this
FIFTH blog because I find it irritating that last time I did not bother writing a reall damn long good post..so I just decided to THROW AWAY ALL MY PAST and start a new blog I would be changing the template but a little later I guess..hmmm..OK.. so I find blogging nice and all but when people read it I bet that they want something damn interesting and not just some flat and short post that is going to be so random..like what I used to do..so I guess that is all..Toodles..
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here