my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Friday, March 26, 2010
about:
author:name here
Heyhey..Today was super duper fun but tiring at the same time..lessons were okayish lahh..normal je no diffs..Then after school I wanted to take ten to Tampines with Sharifah..Then saw Farisha and Kay Hwee at bus stop kept pestering them to take ten..then at the bus stop I laughed at almost every thing lah haha..then after that ten came but it was too packed cos the students all wanna go Bedok Stadium for combined sports meet..oh yeah no cca today..wooh!!Then waited for the next ten then wait wait wait still never come so then decided to walk to Tanah Merah interchange..Farisha said it was a fifteen minutes walk but then it ended up being 40 mins because we were like so damn lost at Jalan Limau Garden or smething lah at house nos odd..then go ask directions from a Pasir Ris Sec Guy..then Sharifah asked him
Sharifah:You from Pasir Ris Sec right?
Guy:Urm..Yeah?
Sharifah:Then,what are you doing here?
Guy:I live here..
haha I almost laffed cos maybe he tot why such a question?then he gave the directions he drew it!!Farisha was like jumping jumping the guy asked us to find the red house but every house over there was red!!Then the Manis,Kay Hwee called it menis..haha Farisha with her dirty mind kept laffing..then lost again asked directions then finally reach..phew..I wanted to go to the mall cos I wanted to eat the ais Kachang..hot hot..But then went to Tamp go Long John Silver eat cos Farisha was super hungry I guess..Then after finished eating then Sharifah played with the leftover Cheese,Chilli Sauce and sprite to make a super disgusting and smelly concoction..puke!Then while sitting and chatting saw Nina Yu Qi Her Friend which I forgot the name again and Tian Shi and one more person..then after that forget about the Ais Kacang cos too fuul..Then aftyer that went to ToysRUs then played around with the toys kept laffing madly then time to say buhbyee..tsk tsk..:)
Nadhilahh
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here