my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
about:
Gnirob,Boring
author:name here
Lessons were verry the boring lahhs..especially when Mr Anuar (or whatever his name is) taught DNT for a frigging two hours saa!!His a gnirob!!Only five minutes of teaching whole body started to sweat!!MUAHAHA XD!Still trying to plan what I am going to do for the noise maker project??haishhz..Then after that released from class for recess super late for like 10 minutes..boring..Then go buy the baked pasta thing and my grass jelly!!The pasta was super tomatoey..yucks..then after that got maths..super boring..felt like sleeping..zzzz..the tcher voice gone then hell it was super difficult to hear as the class was super noisy in addition to the tchers alternate coughss..then afters is English boring boring..then mother tounge so fun cos tcher was not there and somemore the work she give us hand in tmr..then cannot do the comp[osition cos Faraisha,Afiqah and Sabrina kept making up super fummy jokes..I had the laughing air I gues..then break bla bla..watched the scholars spoke for awhile then went for higher malay class..Then just played around over there no teacher came to check on us!!Super Funny..klahh then went home took ten cos Afiqah had agreed to go home with me..Then in bus I was playing a game on Sabby's ipod touch..then fara said I looked like a child so jakun seeing something liddat luh..then at Tamp ate two ice cream then when odering the second one I was like laffing so madly..then go mrt station..then buh bye
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here