my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
about:
Choir
author:name here
Hehe..just about minutes and I am back!!Woah choir was so fun but not the practicing part..tho' but very funny leh..cos the warm ups was very flat I was like wtf..I almost wanted to LOL but just GFETE (grinned from ear to ear)then after that just practiced the
Shinjiru and
Temasek Symphony..fun leh cos we were entitled to practice till 11.30 am liddat..but because we already know the song we just fooled around..and I like Claire's voice..then after that the tailor came and did the measuring stuff by the time I ended my measurements it was already around 1.10 pm..then I signed my attendance card and all..hehe Miss Soh said she wanted to throw away my card because I handed in my card late..hahaks..Then Nina,Ming Hsuan,Yu Qi and me went to Tampines Mall to eat eat cos break no time to buy sandwich..hahawrs..We proceeded to Long John and bought a meal..same one then while we were ordering,Ming Hsuan came and was like,"I also want' quite loudly haha..then after all that,we went back to sit down..Then after that we window shopped for quite a while then Yu Qi and some guy went off somewhere ahile me,Ming Hsuan and Nina went to Pasir Ris..Initially to take some neoprints..but then we were in our uniform..haiss..then we just went to a shop to buy some stuff for Yu Qi and then I bought some like nail enamel and the smell is very suckish and intoxicating..then we parted ways and went home..so bored right noww..no one to talk to..
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here