my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mosaicwasflyingwithoutwings.blogspot.com
rainnnnnbow vector.
all glen's idea.
=3
glen's awesome at advising. haha.
so, I just got back from camp, & boy, it was fun.
so, I decided to make a new skin. ;]
not sure if this will score but yeah.
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
about:
Angelyn's B'dae
author:name here
I am still having a severe headache because of the sea air but I am too bored right now so let me blog about Angelyn's B'dae..Whoopie..So agreed to meet Lok Bin at 2.10 pm and take taxi from bedok interchange..So as I have not bought her anything,I quickly went to some shop..and bought her chocs..Lok Bin says she like chocs..I also bought a card with lollipops as a cover..then dash to the MRT station to meet Lok Bin (LB)..I was late by 2 minutes..so after that flagged a taxi and went to East Coast Park..I paid the full fare as I had the full amount of exact..$5.60..but LB said she going to pay me..hehe O$P$..then LB and I realised that we were damn too early..so, we proceed to the wave breaker and sat there..we talked and talked until our dear rain came we were drenched but lucky I brought my umbrella..then the rain got heavier and we proceed to McDonalds where Angelyn agreed to meet..Saw Chun Heng..and the the three of us went inside and then saw Nina and Yu Qi and some TMS guy who I keep Forgetting the name..tsk tsk..then after that the TMS guy went away and then we all waited for the bdae girl..LB kept asking me to sit down but I refused..Then Chun Heng go do disgusting stuff with Nina's and Yu Qi's leftover..EEWW..it was so very disgusting..Then the Angelyn came with Sarah or....she came with this very very big bag of goodies and then she go give Chun Heng a small packet of snacks..Then Chun Heng give Angelyn a soft toy like black cat liddat lah..then everyone started laughing..Then after that Sharifah,Li Jie came..Then we proceeded to the long beach carpark to help Angelyn carry the food to the beach..then after that we found a place to sit..The area was full of Mats and Minahs seyy..then after that the mother wanted us to eat first so we unpacked the sandwiches.Chicken Wings,Mi Fen cookies,cake and cokeee...Actually Sharifah and me wanted to start on the sandwich but then we scared not halal then we just put it down lah..People still do not understand that it is not just about that
PORK but also is it slaughtered properly not..but I do not take any offence with Angelyn and family kayys??Then we just tucked into the cake lah..and watched Mr Bean..then got bored we changed it to HSM3..hehe..then we stopped watching and went to Burger King to eat with LB also..I bought a meal..then I ate the burger and then my head,backbone,stomach,mouth,tooth hurts..okay then went to the wave breaker again and I also brought my fries and coke up so if it was to be my last meal..then over there we shouted every body's name but they all could not hear except for Sarah....then we asked her to call everybody to play over here..the wave breaker part..then Chun Heng kept wanting to drink my coke..but as I was free to shout I screamed to him hehe..Then all went down play play eat eat then Chun Heng kept disturbing me..asked me stupid Questions......then after that went home Sharifah's father sent us,me and LB..then LB kept laffing in the car..then went home eat pizza read magazine sleep..P.S.:I did not give Angelyn her card cos it was all cramped up inside my bag
NADHILAH
A chocolate lover,
Looks up to a creature name cocoa when the whole world looks down on her,
AN ex-eastcoast-ian Now TEMASEKIAN,I hate people who show-off if you are one of them don't exist
NADHILAH
Age:13. =)
B'dae:28/11/
Likes:Chocolates and stuff
Hates:Small Sharpeners and stuff
tag!
you're it!
mail
you've got mail!
email me at :
here